听力 Section One场次：2011044 2010066
内容概述：Tenant Details 租房
2.Position: center 题目是 in the xx of the city
3.Total staff number : 10 简单加法 10+20+10
4.Preferred date: May 之前那个 house agent 说那个新地方 available 只有在 Oct,但是这个女的说是他们的 租期 6 月份到期，所以最好 prefer May
5.The size of new office 12000 有个混淆数字是 10,000
6.Remove xx in the conference room 填 boards
7.Store room needs enlargement 卷面词汇不是 enlargement ,但是这个意思
8. Kitchen 那个 house agent 说这个厨房还是挺好的，但是那个女人说需要装修下
9. A view of xx river
场次：20160813 2011097 20110813 20100520 20091205 2006
题型：填空 4 单选 2 配对 4
内容概述：关于 mitchell island 的 travelling advice
1. 可以坐什么交通工具到小岛上？ A
A. plane B. ferry C. hovercraft C. hover craft 为干扰项是，但是他又说这个项目被取消了还是怎么了，所以 不能选。
2. 第二个选择题是问坐出租车需要彭彭提请注意什么？选 B.
A. uncomfortable B. unroadworth C. unregistered
3-6.是 Matching 题，要求分别把 E-east coast;N-north coast;W-west coast 对应到相关服务的选项上
3. 第一个服务好像是什么餐饮之类的，self-cafeteria restaurant 这一项填 E
4. natural walk to amusing park，填 N
6. 第四个高尔夫课程 Golf Course，填 N
7. tropical diseases
8. 要带 bottles of water
9. snakes 原文：因为说是东海岸有危险动物，好像是例如西海岸的蛇
10. 岛上唯一有犯罪记录的是 monkeys 原文：这里唯一提到过的“犯罪” 是谁干的，说是本地的猴子为了找食物。
场次：20110816 2011109 20100415 2008
题型：填空 7，配对 3
内容概述：观察鲸鱼 observation of whales
1.Watch Time （观察的次数，原文说 the time of watch）
2.问题是 State of sea eg.: calm（风平浪静），or choppy（波涛汹涌） etc.
3.visibility 能见度：nearest 100 metres 能见度 visibility 女的先说 50 米，男的说一百米比较好
4.the presence of fishing boats 他们说还要看看有没有船 接着是要记录的内容，有：
6.behavior 给出了 appearance 然后女的说还有 behavior
7.size 是 group size
A.体形只是 a quarter of that of blue whale, and with wavy fins on the back
B.是 with hump back fins which are wavy;
C.是 without fins;
D.是 with wavy fins on the back, and the largest one in the ocean
8.minke whale 小须鲸 对应 B
9.northen right whale 对应 C
sperm whale 抹香鲸 对应 A
场次：2016013 201103 2011017
1.the typical tire dealer may generate 6000 to 8000 waste tires per month
2.there are companies recycle rubbers for profit
3.recycled no limit no size of tire
4.（5%） of the research has been completed 5.wheel hub to be production of steel wires 6.get rid of dirt segments and
7.The rubber can be molded with plastic for products
8.rubber-molded products are carpet padding or floor materials
9.XX is based on water and therefore environmentally friendly 10.MSDS is an ink applied to the thread of the tire as a visible colour
1. Do you enjoy movie?
I’m really into watching films because some films are very entertaining and provoking. I sometimes go to the cinema with my friends and family to enjoy our leisure time on the weekends.
2. Do you like to go to the movies alone or with someone else?
For most part, I like watching films alone at my home under by blanket. But, when there are lots of my friends going out, I do company them. However, this does not happen very often. So, one can say, if the movie is really nice and we all friends want to have some fun together, we go to movies.
3. How often do you watch movie?
I go to the cinema to watch movies from time to time. Normally if I’m not busy with my work, I’ll check out the movies to see whether
there are any movies that attract me; but if I have lots of things on my hands, I’ll probably focus on my work.
4. What kind of movie do you like?
I love romantic movies the most. For me, the emotion love is the most important emotion of all and I love it when two people fall in love with each other. Some of my favorite romantic movies have been, what happens in Las Vegas, Notebook, crazy stupid love. But, apart from romantic movies, I also like watching comedy movies and sometimes the motivational movies, the ones based on true life incidents.
5. Did you see a movie when you were a child?
Yes. The first time I watched an entire movie was Stuart Little when I was ten. Our school took the students who had subscribed to the newspaper to a movie hall. For us, most of the class had subscribed. So, the entire class of VIB, that was my section, went to watch the movie in a cinema hall. It was an amazing experience, not only because it was the first time I was watching a movie but because with people I enjoy my school days.
6. Is there any difference between what you watch now and what you saw when you were a kid?
The first film that I watched was the Lion King many years ago in the cinema with my parents. What I can remember now is the terrific animation and the amazing soundtrack. I particularly liked the song Can You Feel the Love Tonight that I knew it was produced by Elton John. But I don’t realize what the movie wants to tell us until now. It is about living up to our responsibilities, no matter how hard it is.
A time when you looked for information on the Internet
Describe a time you looked for information from the Internet.
You should say:
when it happened
what you were trying to find
how much information you found
and explain how you felt after finding the information.
What ways can people get information these days?
What are the differences between getting information from library and getting information from newspaper?
What are some of the advantages of internet?
The Internet has become an integral part of our lives. Young generation now spends most of its time on the internet. Like others, I also use the internet for various purposes. Most of the time I see what my friends and family have posted on Whatsapp or Facebook.
Here, I would like to talk about a time when I searched for information about how to repair the computer. During the final year of my graduation, it was a Sunday evening and the next morning I had to submit a project in my college. The project was an application/ software which could be used for conducting online exams of students. I had already made that software so on that evening when I started my PC to check whether my software is working fine, the computer showed a blank screen. I restarted my computer many times but it was still showing a blank screen. I went to all local computer repair shops but because of Sunday, they all were close. So finally I thought of repairing it myself.
YouTube is the second largest search engine for all types of creative projects and solution for your problems. So I searched on YouTube “reasons of blank screen on the computer”。 There were many people who were giving different reasons of why one can have a blank screen on the computer. Most of them suggested that before doing any major change in your computer hardware, first take the RAM out of your computer, clean it with a soft cloth or a rubber and then reinstall it. There are likely chances that your computer screen will start working. I did the same thing; I took the RAM out, cleaned it and then reinstalled it. After installing the RAM, I switched on my computer and everything started functioning normally the screen was on. It was a great relief for me because now I could check whether my online exam software was working as it should be.
I check it and it was working fine. On the next day, I went to the college and demonstrated my project to the teachers. So the internet gave me the solution to my problem and I was really happy on that day.
重复年份：20151219 20140802 20111026
题型：选择 4+句子配对 4+判断 4+简答 1
文章题目：Odd and curious money
重复年份：20161103 20130427B 20080831 20041120 20040529 20040131200604222005090320050709
题型：单选 5，配对 8
14.中国 19 世纪用的货币是：silver ingots
15. 泰国用虎骨做钱币的原因：it is hard to obtain
16. 用狗牙做项链：worth a higher value
17. 用鲸鱼的一部分项链：the chief of a tribe
18. Cross 货币如何制造的：pouring the melting iron in a sand mould.
19. Tanumugin: 把银质奢侈品融化制成
21. Penny: 形状不能打破，否则失去价值和灵魂
24. Japanese family tree：用在亚洲北部的几个国家 25. dog teeth: 给自己的新娘准备的项链
文章题目：An ancient city- Titris Hoyuk
题型段落信息：配对 5，填空 6，多选 2
文章大意：本文主要介绍了 Titris Hoyuk 的城市规划以及建筑特点
14. An introduction of the equipment applied by the archaeologists to excavate
the site of itris. （D）
15. An explanation of the simple access to the research on the Titris city. （C）
16. An account of how agriculture communities turned into urban cities. （B）
17. An indication of the Titris people used the houses more than residential
18. A mention of where loyal people lived. （A）
19. In the centre of the residential building is a courtyard.
20. A doorway gives access to the house where Titris lived.
21. The number of cooking areas indicates that extended families lived in the house.
22. Archaeologists thought oval basins which are part of the house are prepared for treating raw materials.
23. The researchers believed that the people in Titris turned sheep's wool into fabric.
24. The Titris people have a tomb at home which is uncommon in present-day buildings.
Which are the TWO reasons for the growth of cities?
A. geographical locations
B. ambitious leaders
C. existence of communication network
D. desire for social communication
E. knowledge of building techniques
1. Interview is the basic form of selecting procedure for most large companies. Some people think it is unreliable and there are some other better methods. Discuss and give your own opinion.
2. more and more people buy and use their own car.do you think the advantages of this trend for individuals overweigh the disadvantages for environment?
3. In modern society, ambition is more and more important. How important is ambition for being successful in life? Is it positive or negative?
4. In the past, people store knowledge in the books. Nowadays people store knowledge on the internet. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
5. Some people think that university should not provide theoretical knowledge, but to give practical training that is beneficial to society. Do you agree or disagree?
6. Some people think that the government should establish free libraries in each town. Others, however, believe that it is a waste of money since the public can use the Internet at home to obtain information. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
7. Many people fail to achieve a balance between work and other parts of life. What causes the situation? How to overcome this problem?
8. Advertising encourages consumers to buy in quantity rather than promoting in quality. Do you agree or disagree?
9. People throw things away and buy new ones instead of repairing them and using again. What do you think may be the reasons for this? What problems might this cause in society?
10. The quality of life in big cities is decreasing. What are the causes and what actions should be taken to solve this problem?